Why We Like The 3ZERO MOTO 29in Carbon Boost Wheel
In the 3ZERO MOTO 29in Carbon Boost Wheel, Zipp looked to motorsports as a model to create a single-wall rim, a design that locally flexes to stay parallel to the ground as we fly around corners to take the shortest route around a technical course. In the middle of the wheel, we find the German-engineered ZM2 hubset which features 12 pawls and 132 points of engagement, in turn delivering a fast response and extreme durability on rough terrain. With this 29in wheel, we can confidently ride knowing we have a higher impact resistance, a reduced chance of pinch flatting, and stress-free tire installation.
- Designed for enduro and trail riders who seek a smooth, efficient ride
- The carbon rim construction offers control and durability
- Single-wall flexes to stay parallel to the ground for smoother turns
- German-engineered hub set offers quicker response time and high durability
- The 3ZERO rim locally flexes to stay parallel to the ground in tight turns
- The ability to run lower tire pressure minimizes the chance of flats
- Item #ZIPZ06E
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Type
- Rim Width
- [internal] 30mm
- Brake Compatibility
- Front Axle
- 15mm x 110mm
- Rear Axle
- 12mm x 148mm
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 5.3oz (1965g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help