Select style & size:Select options
Yeti changed the game by letting campers enjoy an appropriately chilled beer days after they reached the campsite, and now the wizards of Yeti are changing the game for river trips. Since paddlers can cool their beers by dragging them behind the boat, the Panga Submersible Duffel 75L replaces your dry bags with flimsy roll-top closures. The Panga's Hydrolok Zippers works with the ThickSkin shell to be completely submersible for absolute waterproofing. ThickSkin also assures durability outside the watery adventures; the DryHaul shoulder strap slings to boats and horses alike.
- Dry duffel designed with reliable waterproofing on river trips
- ThickSkin shell and Hydrolok Zipper assure submersible waterproofing
- DryHaul shoulder straps and six QuickGrab handles for easy carrying
- EVA molded bottom amplifies the duffel's overall protection
- Item #YET0026
- Q & A
Continues to impress
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
YETI continues to impress me. I abuse their gear and it keeps punching back. I lived out of this pack for a week in Utah. I would leave this outside my tent day and night with no concern for the bag. It rained multiple days and my gear was always dry – didn’t test against submersion but it will find water eventually being in the boat/rafts. The 75 is a great size for extended trips. Lots of purposes for this bag!