Why We Like The Yakima HangTight 4 Hitch Bike Rack
Since the release of the first-generation Hangover Bike Rack, our mountain bikers have held them in the highest regard for shuttle days and camping trips. Now with Yakima’s new HangTight 4 Bike Rack, we can accommodate four flat-bar bikes or three drop-bar bikes on our favorite vertical-style hitch rack platform. This rack boasts many of the features we’ve come to expect from Yakima, like a convenient tilting design, and ratcheting straps that ensure secure stability when there’s some off-road driving on the way to the trailhead.
- Top-tier rack accommodates most bike styles for bike-minded people
- Cradles are compatible with mountain, road, gravel, and fat-tire bikes
- Integrated steel loop for bike locks, and built-in bottle opener
- Ratchet strap fasteners fit wheels from 20-29in and tires up to 5in
- Foot-operated tilting mechanism has three positions for trunk access
- Individual bike weight limit of 37.5lb accommodates most bikes
- Compatible with Yakima BackSwing and StraightShot (sold separately)
- Compatible with Yakima DH cradles to accommodate dual-crown forks (sold separately)
- Item #YAKZ25E
- Bike Capacity
- 4 flat bar bikes, 3 drop bar bikes
- [hitch] 2in hitch receivers, [bikes] mountain, road, gravel, kids, fat tire, cruiser, [wheelbase] 50in
- Locks Included
- Part Number
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- mountain biking, road cycling, gravel cycling, travel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help