Select style & size:Select options
Free up some space in your car.
Stop forcing your skis to fit in your tiny-ass sedan and mount the Yakima FatCat EVO 4 onto your roof rack. If your fear of tools was keeping you away from this in the past, worry not—mounting the EVO 4 on your roof requires zero hardware. Now that those skis are safe and sound on the rooftop, you can put the backseat up and actually bring Larry along, he's been dying to ski with the gang.
- Ski and board roof rack frees up room in your car for friends
- Wide enough to fit four pairs of fatties for pow days
- Tool-free mounting for easy use with almost all roof racks
- Includes SKS locks to keep your equipment safe at rest stops
- Aerodynamic design means peace and quiet while you drive
- Item #YAK004F
- Q & A
Easy Does It
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This Yakima Rack is a winner- it is super easy to set up, easy to use day to day, and it looks pretty good too. It is super easy to click & release for the most part- it can get a little tricky if it's super frozen though. Another great feature is that it comes with the locks, so you can lock down your gear when you want to go in for an apres beer. It's definitely not completely aerodynamic- it's still a chunk poking up from the roof of your car- but I don't find it to be very noisy at all.
If you're in the market for a ski rack, look no further- the Fatcat Evo is a great functional rack!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
best rack on the market. Durable, stylish and easy to use. A+