Select style & size:Select options
Expand your range.
If you're going to run a significantly larger 11-speed cassette with your Shimano DuraAce or Ultegra rear derailleur, it's best to upgrade the stock direct mount for the Wolf Tooth Roadlink DM. This way, you'll maintain stock levels of chain wrap and crisp shifting without anything feeling wonky when it's time for the chain to move up and down the cassette with the quick flick of the shift lever. Wolf Tooth optimized the Roadlink DM for wide range 11-speed cassettes, so you can expand your gear range and push your cycling horizons further than you ever thought possible while conserving energy on those excruciating climbs.
- Allows you to run an 11-speed cassette without shifting issues
- Designed for road bike use only (there's a GoatLink for mtb use)
- Optimized for use with 11 - 36t, 11 - 40t, 11 - 42t cassettes
- Designed for Shimano Dura-Ace and Ultegra rear derailleurs
- Maintains stock levels of chain wrap and crisp shifting
- Item #WFC0010
- Shimano R9100-gen Dura-Ace, R8000-gen Ultegra rear derailleurs, 11-36t, 11-40t, 11-42t cassettes
- Claimed Weight
- 20 g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?