Why We Like the Quick Release Seatpost Clamp
Whether you run a dropper post or not, it's still nice to be able to adjust your seatpost on-the-fly—without having to dig through your pack for a multi-tool. That's why we love this Wolf Tooth Quick-Release Clamp. It's also durable, comes in a plethora of diameters, and you can pick from several sharp-looking anodized colors.
- Quick-release seatpost clamp that fits a wide range of bikes
- Suitable for aluminum, carbon, steel, and titanium frames
- Machined in Minneapolis, USA from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Bronze bushing provides smooth lever action
- Clamp force is customizable to meet your torque spec
- Not compatible with Ibis bike frames
- Item #WFCA01P
- [clamp] 6061-T6 aluminum, [bushing] bronze, [bolt] stainless steel
- 28.6, 29.8, 31.8, 34.9, 36.4, 38.6mm
- low-profile ergonomic lever with bronze bushing
- Claimed Weight
- [28.6mm] 1.2oz (34g), [29.8mm] 1.2oz (34.5g), [31.8mm] 1.2oz (35g), [34.9mm] 1.3oz (36.5g), [36.4mm] 1.3oz (37g), [38.6mm] 1.3oz (37.5g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help