Wild Rye Freel Short - Women's
Tech-packed shorts don't have to be serious in appearance, and Wild Rye drives the point home with the Freel Shorts. These sturdy shorts are ready for a berm-blasting good time, thanks to their four-way stretch nylon fabric that holds up to mud, showers, scuffles with low branches, and even sun fade. To keep you from getting bogged down on the trail, the nylon fibers are stitched to actively wick away perspiration and dry so that scorching days don't results in soggy shorts. The Freel Shorts feature a lengthy 12-inch inseam that gives the coverage you want for your thighs, and just enough room to toss on knee pads if you're getting a little wild. They come without a liner so you can toss your favorite short on underneath before taking to the singletrack.
- Enduro-ready baggies that bring fun to the singletrack
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with your on the bike
- Durable nylon breathes, wicks, and resists abrasion
- Lofty pockets have enough space for even plus-sized phones
- Gusseted crotch boosts durability and free range of motion
- Get the coverage you need with 12-inch inseam
- Stay sun savvy on the singletrack with UPF 50 protection
- Item #WRY0001
- Q & A
Most Comfortable Shorts Ever!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I absolutely love these shorts! Aside from the obvious fun prints, these are some of the most comfortable mountian bike shorts I've ever ridden in! They sit right above the knee and have an amazing stretch to the fabric which also feels incredibly durable. Pedaling in these is a breeze and to feel like you're wearing a flattering pair of baggies too is just the best! Highly reccomended! For sizing reference, I am 5'4'' and weigh 135lbs with an athletic build, I wear a size 4 in these and they fit great!