The bears have it figured out.
Not only is the Western Mountaineering Kodiak Gore WindStopper Sleeping Bag big enough to fit a bear-sized camper comfortably, but it's also warm enough to keep one hibernating all night long. Constructed with just over 30-ounces of lightweight, 850-fill goose down insulation (complete with seven-inch loft), this bag assures a toasty night's sleep for backpackers looking to cut weight when adventuring in the frosty outdoors. Not to mention, the Gore Windstopper fabric, combined with the down-filled draft tube, prevents frigid, howling winds from piercing your cozy slumber. And when you rouse from a dreamy night's sleep in the morning, toss your bag into the included stuff sack, easily store it in your pack, and hit the trail towards your next site.
- Warm and windproof bag for winter camping and backpacking
- Gore Windstopper fabric offers protection from frozen gusts
- High-loft, 850-fill down wraps you in lightweight warmth
- Draft collar further defends you from winds
- Large size assures a comfy fit for all-size adventurers
- Included stuff sack makes hitting the trail a breeze
- Western Mountaineering makes high-quality bags in the USA
- Item #WES000T
- Q & A
Typical WM quality.
Light and warm.
The picture is the Sequoia. I have the MF version. The image on that is correct. You ought to correct it.
Western Mountaineering is King
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Looking for a bag for winter camping or ski touring? Down construction and gore windstopper make this beast unstoppable for the harshest of conditions. Western Mountaineering is a spectacular company which puts most emphasis on building quality sleep systems. If you are looking for a cold weather 0 degree bag this thing is king. Please reach out at 801-204-4533 if you have additional questions or are looking to place an order. I will personally outfit you!