Free up some space.
No longer do you need to be wrapped up like a friggin' gordita when you're camping in frigid alpine environments. While most bags designed for severe cold weather have a restrictive mummy shape, Western Mountaineering's Cypress GWS -30 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is incredibly wide for a roomier, more comfortable fit, yet it's still capable of keeping warm when temps plummet into negative double digits.
Of course, when you're well above the tree line, frigid temperatures aren't the only thing you have to worry about—howling winds and relentless snowstorms are also major factors. So Western Mountaineering equipped this bag with windproof and waterproof Gore WindStopper fabric to keep icy gusts, snow, and condensation from robbing all your heat. A stout, insulated draft tube and three-dimensional draft collar keep you warm at the openings, and you can open up the foot box to let your feet breath on warmer nights at base camp.
- Built for frigid nights in the high mountains
- 850+ goose down is light and highly compressible
- Gore Windstopper fabric blocks wind and water
- Insulated collar and draft tube for full-length warmth
- Semi-rectangular shape for warmth, compactness, and comfort
- Storm Flap provides external zipper protection
- Second zipper opens around feet for adjustable ventilation
- Western Mountaineering makes quality USA-built outdoor goods
- Item #WES000E