As tough as its name suggests, the Western Mountaineering Apache Gore Windstopper Sleeping Bag doesn't take any guff from wayward pine needles or grueling conditions alike. Built with a protective, Gore WindStopper fabric, this bag shields you from cold, howling winds, while a lightweight, 850-fill down insulation wraps you in toasty goodness to stamp out the bone-chillingly low temps that often creep up come night time. Not to mention, your protection is further strengthened by the down-filled, draft collar that seals in precious heat. And, the Apache's overall lightweight design and included stuff sack makes it easy to haul around when you're counting ounces on the trail.
- Lightweight, windproof sleeping bag for cold conditions
- Gore Windstopper fabric fights off cold, piercing winds
- 850-fill down insulation wraps you in lightweight warmth
- Draft collar seals out the cold
- Slim construction offers higher heat-retention
- Included stuff sack assures easy transportation
- Western Mountaineering is dedicated to creating the finest insulation goods for outdoor enthusiasts
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA
- Item #WES000Q
- Q & A
Warmest bag I've ever owned
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
First off the photo makes it look nuclear orange which in person is just solid red color. Not neon retina burning red. I'm 5'7 150 lbs and I ordered the short version and could not be happier. I have a 0 degree bag that is not nearly as warm or well built! I was VERY happy with how warm and comfortable I stayed! I wont buy another brand after this!