Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Royal Blue
Select a size:
A super-light, weather-resistant, three-season mountaineering bag.
Summer mountaineering trips into high alpine terrain bring a combination of moderate temps and increased moisture, two challenges easily met by the Western Mountaineering Antelope GWS Sleeping Bag. The Antelope’s WindStopper shell provides a highly weather-resistant shield for premium 850-fill goose down, and an insulated draft tube and collar seal out the chill on early or late-season outings.
- Breathable, water-resistant, windproof WindStopper shell protects the down insulation from frost, condensation, spindrift, and howling winds
- Ultra-premium 850-fill down insulation retains your body’s warmth and provides a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than any synthetic-fill insulation
- Continuous baffles and a down-filled collar prevent energy-sucking drafts from zapping your slumber
- Wider shoulder girth allows for extra layering in brutally cold environments
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA
- Item #WES0035
5 based on 5 ratings
5 Stars - 5 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.