Select style & size:Select options
Translates more of your paddling effort into propulsion.
Designed for low-angle paddling during long paddle sessions, the Werner Kalliste 2-Piece Paddle features carbon blades for lightweight, durable performance and a bent shaft to reduce strain.
- Carbon blade and shaft provides a lightweight, durable paddle with light swing weight that reduces fatigue and makes paddling fun and easy
- Neutral bent shaft naturally aligns your wrists to reduce fatigue and supplies more hand-to-shaft contact for increased control, and it is balanced for precise control and comfort
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers and give a light, buoyant feel on the water
- Blade also has a dihedral design for smooth, forward strokes and a ribless back for smooth sculling strokes
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule features a low-profile button, a viewing window that shows you your offset, an internal gear system for a precise fit, and an adjustment feather that adjusts left or right in 15-degree increments
- Item #WER0096
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2017
Ordered this paddle on Nov 24,2017. Thirteen days later as right now shipment tracking shows me that my paddle is still on its way.
April 17, 2016
Daily paddle review
I bought this paddle a month ago, and have used it at least three times a week on my paddle up and down the Columbia River. I love how light it is, particularly in comparison to my old Bending Branches model with carbon fiber shaft and glass filled nylon blades. Having said that, the Werner paddle flutters when you pull hard, or your grip is light. I am planning to make my own using the Bending Branches blade face as a model, given neither fits what I want.
October 28, 2015
Love this paddle
I was having problems after carpal tunnel repair paddling - this paddle solved the problem. Can paddle as much as I like, and my wrist doesn't hurt. Light weight, easy to use.
August 5, 2015
For the purpose of raising money for breast cancer research, last August I kayaked from Red Wing, Minnesota to New Orleans, Louisiana, a distance of some 1800 miles. Prior to beginning this endeavor I purchased the bent-shaft Kalliste and this was the best acquisition I've ever made. Averaging 40/50 miles a day above St. Louis and up to 76 once below and beyond the lock and dam area was almost effortless and I say this being a 67 year old paddler of average ability. The swing-weight is barely noticable, the full-feathering capability very handy so, thank you Werner for a great product!
August 17, 2015
That's awesome! Good for you!
February 22, 2015
Have you had any complaints on thes paddle fluttering?