Why We Like The Wera 950 SPKS L-Key Hex Wrench
When we are wrenching on any of the delicate bolts on a bike, we reach for the Wera 950 SPKS L-Key Hex Wrenches. The size-specific color-coded rubber grip is ergonomic and comfortable, while making finding the right wrench easy. The Hex Plus profile creates a larger contact surface with the bolt to ensure that we don't round out any screw heads.
- Hexagonal L-key wrench for bike maintenance
- Ball head on long arm allows work at obscure angles
- Hex Plus head profile minimizes destruction of screw heads
- Color-coded sleeve and wear-resistant size markings for easy identification
- Durable BlackLaser surface treatment prevents corrosion
- Item #WEA0012
- [body] steel, BlackLaser treatment, [sleeve] rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [4mm] 6g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help