Why We Like The Wahoo KICKR MOVE Smart Trainer
The Wahoo KICKR MOVE Smart Trainer brings indoor riding to a new level, creating a more realistic riding experience with more engaging technology. The brand-new fore-aft motion responds to changes in our riding tempo, reducing fatigue and improving efficiency, while dual-axis movement and flywheel technology allow our bike to travel freely for a realistic riding experience. For efforts where we want a more locked-in ride with no free movement, Wahoo created a lock-out option to prevent the fore-aft movement feature for added stability. It features seamless connectivity with a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection, up to 3 Bluetooth Connections, a direct connect port, and ANT+/ANT+FE-C compatibility, pairing with most devices and applications to allow for complete control over our riding data.
- An indoor smart trainer built for a more realistic riding experience
- Built with exceptionally durable steel for long-lasting use
- Features 8in of fore-aft motion that responds to changes in riding tempo
- Complete with built-in dual-axis movement and KICKR’s flywheel technology
- The KICKR MOVE base allows additional side-to-side movement
- Metrics include speed, distance, power, and cadence
- Power output of up to 2200W measured accurately to +/- 1%
- Simulate climbing with grade simulation of up to 20%
- Item #WHAC02K
- ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, WiFi, Bluetooth, Direct Connect
- 11-speed cassette with 11-28 ratio, AC power adapter, quick release skewer, disc brake caliper spacer, 1.8mm cassette spacer, drive side adapter for 130mm and 135mm QR, reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm, QR drive side adapters for 12 x 142mm and 12 x 148mm, thru axle reversible hub spacer for thru axle, AXIS stiff and easy feet
- road cycling
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help