Warmth and comfort more valuable than gold.
With fortress-like protection against the elements, the Volcom Women's Knox Insulated Gore-Tex Pants are constructed to keep you comfortably dry through some of the stormiest conditions on the mountain. Made from a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex two-layer fabric, the Knox excels at keeping wind and water out, and dry comfort in, while boosting your warmth from first to last chair with 60 grams of low-loft insulation. The V-Science breathable lining system helps regulate your temperature to adjust with the changing weather, and the Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface enhances your defense against snow when getting the goods in the deep stuff.
- A pant for snowboarding at the resort or in the backcountry
- Gore Tex 2-layer shell is waterproof and breathable
- 60g low-loft insulation is super toasty for cold days
- Zip-Tech jacket to pant interface allows direct coupling
- Mesh-lined thigh vents keep things cool and aerated
- Boot gusset with strap keeps pants locked down and in place
- Reinforced rise and stone patch add extra padding and durability
- Bluesign approved fabric is ethically sourced
- Item #VLC02GY