Flor Stretch Gore Pant
Shred through harsh winter storms in style with the Volcom Flor Stretch Gore Pant. Featuring a slim fit and low-key design, these ski and snowboard pants offer a laid-back, skate-style look, while still providing the protection you need to stay dry during the wettest days of the season thanks to Gore-Tex Stretch 2-layer construction.
Gore-Tex provides excellent waterproof protection to keep you dry through blizzards and spring slush alike, but it's also highly breathable so you don't overheat when hiking for powder or hot-lapping the terrain park. Zip Tech compatibility means you can link up your Zip Tech-compatible Volcom jacket to these pants to create an impenetrable barrier on deep powder days. When things get really warm up in spring, open up the zippered, mesh-lined vents for quick relief. From the first powder day to the last slushy lap, stay dry and look stylish in the Flor.
- Slim, stylish shred pant that withstands the elements
- Gore-Tex Stretch fabric is waterproof, breathable, and flexible
- Slim fit offers fashionable look with enough room to layer
- Mesh-lined zippered vents open to allow cooling airflow
- Zip Tech lets you link jacket to pants to keep snow out
- Reinforced back hem prevents cuffs from getting shredded
- V-Science Boot Gusset keeps snow out of boots
- Brushed tricot-lined hand pockets offer cozy spot for cold fingers
- Item #VLC02O3