Elm Gore Bib Overall Pant
The Volcom Elm Gore Bib Overall Pant is for the deepest powder days the season has to offer. A Gore-Tex Stretch membrane will keep you dry as you're dropping into the white room, but is also breathable enough to prevent you from overheating as you work your way to that glorious point. And just in case things get too toasty, mesh-lined vents are there to let some of that warm air out without letting the cold snow in. The full bib and adjustable suspenders likewise keep powder from ending up in your pants, and fully sealed seams ensure that no unwanted moisture seeps into your layers. And best of all, as you make deep slashes on steep lines, you'll be able to move unrestricted thanks to the comfortable, stretchy fabric.
Secure pockets keep your on-mountain essentials like lip balm and snacks close at hand, so you don't have to take time away from the snow to run into the lodge, and a ticket ring keeps your season pass easily accessible, letting you get back on the chair for another lap as quickly as possible.
- Full-coverage bib for deep powder days
- Gore-Tex Stretch membrane is breathable and waterproof
- Fully sealed seams ensure no moisture permeates into layers
- Bib with adjustable suspenders keeps snow out while you rip
- Mesh-lined vents offer temperature regulation when things heat up
- Boot gaiter keeps snow out when you're slashing turns
- Ticket ring speeds up your trip through the lift line
- Slim fit keeps bulk to a minimum as you power through your laps
- Item #VLC02O2
- Q & A
Lightweight, Waterproof, & Stylish!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 140lbs
Super comfy bib that is not only stylish with a flattering fit, but is breathable yet will hold up to any element. There is more room in the hip area compared to other brands making hiking in them more functional. I’ve used this bib touring in both snowy and bluebird days and have been comfortable in both conditions. Also you can go to the bathroom without taking the bibs off because there is a full butt zip! The location of the chest and thigh pockets are perfect as well.