Select style & size:Select options
Skip the resort.
Once you discover the freedom of the backcountry, you may have a revelation that leads to you never getting a season pass again. The Voile Revelator Splitboard helps you get to the top of distant peaks and shreds untracked powder like a solid board. Splitboards have traditionally used drilled inserts to mount the binding pucks. Because these inserts offer a finite range of angles, getting the pucks lined up exactly has always been a hassle. However, the Channel Puck System makes setting up your pucks easy because it offers an infinite range of angles and stance widths so you can get your stance exactly right.
Camber underfoot provides pop and power, and improves edge hold on hardpack, while early-rise rocker in the tip and tail gives it float in powder and offers a more forgiving feel. A setback stance helps you keep your nose up in the deep stuff, and carbon glass ensures a stiff, responsive flex for control and precision. Paulownia wood in the core decreases weight without sacrificing strength, and it comes from sustainably-harvested trees. The Revelator also includes clips, pucks, screws, and T-nuts so you can get out into the backcountry right away.
- Stiff-flexing, directional tapered split board
- Cambered profile with early rise helps you charge hard
- Tapered shape allows you to plane over deep snow
- Paulownia wood core offers strong feel
- Carbon fiberglass layers enhance response and snap
- Channel Puck System allows for easy adjustments
- Cap construction provides extra protection
- Item #VOL003B