Hungry for more.
Devour skyscraping peaks for breakfast with the Voile Objective BC Skis on your feet. A lightweight touring ski, the Objective BC was designed to cover some serious distance in the alpine. Voile's signature Traction Pattern Base uses small fish scales underfoot so you don't have to throw skins on for low-angle approaches or pesky rollers on your way out.
While these skimo-inspired planks really shine on the uphill, the double carbon fiberglass laminate maintains the ski's strength and stiffness on the descent—so you won't be floundering on noodles down pinner coulies and steep no-fall zones. The short turn radius gives the Objective BC a snappy, responsive feel so you can maintain squirrel-like agility while maneuvering through techy terrain.
- An ultra-light ski for conquering big objectives
- 82mm waist is oriented towards the uphill
- Early rise tip eases turn initiation
- Paulownia wood core is super light
- Double carbon fiberglass laminate for strength and stiffness
- Voile Traction Pattern Base lets you move without skins on low-angle terrain
- Item #VOL002I