Select style & size:Select options
Mezcal III G2.0 XC-Trail Tire
Ideal for more technical cross country courses or tamer trail riding, the all-new Mezcal III G2.0 XC-Trail Tire from Vittoria offers fast rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces. Its densely packed and low profile knob configuration allows the Mezcal to cover more trail with less effort and its alternating center-ridge tread holds that speed. Cornering, braking, and climbing traction weren't overlooked though, and its numerous effective edges bite hard for impressive grip.
This particular version of the Mezcal is built using Vittoria's XC Trial casing with a 120TPI nylon casing and a reinforced sidewall for added protection on rocky trails and a tubeless-ready folding Aramid bead. Vittoria owns the only extruder in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread which it then fortifies with Graphene 2.0.
This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it is needed for maximum cornering, climbing, rolling, and braking performance. Additionally, durability and puncture protection is also improved, as the base compound resists punctures, and provides a more stable base for the tread.
- A fast-rolling mountain bike tire for tech XC or trails
- Small, closely-packed knobs lower rolling resistance
- Additional sidewall protection layer stands up to sharp rocks
- 120 nylon casing is lightweight and durable
- Numerous effective edges improve cornering, braking, and climbing traction
- Graphane 2.0 in the 4C compound balances grip, rolling resistance, and
- Item #VIT004B