Select style & size:Select options
Martello G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire
Featuring heavy-duty 2-ply construction and an aggressive moto-block tread pattern, the Martello G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire shines on demanding enduro courses and high-speed gravity trails. For these types of riding, not only do you need all the grip you can get, but you also need stable tread blocks that resist folding while braking or cornering, and a tough casing that fends off punctures. Vittoria delivers on all fronts with this new Martello featuring their 4C Graphene 2.0 compound that improves grip in all conditions, as well as a revised Enduro casing that fends off rock slices and pinch flats.
The new 4C Graphene 2.0 compound consists of four different durometers of rubber in the tread, each one strategically placed for the best combination of low rolling resistance, cornering stability, grip, and longevity. Graphene 2.0 essentially takes Vittoria's original Graphene-infused compound and betters it in every way, with special attention given to improve wet weather performance. Pair this with the burly 2-ply casing and the anti-pinch-flat inserts that stabilize the tire's shoulder, and you've got a tire that finds grip in challenging terrain while holding up to repeated big hits at speed.
- A burly tire for enduro racing and gravity trails
- 4C Graphene 2.0 compound improves wet weather grip
- 2-ply Enduro casing holds its own in rugged terrain
- Anti-pinch-flat inserts stabilize the tire's shoulder
- Moto-block knobs provide high-speed stability and durability
- Progressive siping enhances grip on any trail surface
- Casing is tough enough to be rated for E-MTB use
- G2.0 features 4 different durometer rubbers to optimize grip, stability, longevity, and rolling speed
- Item #VIT004L
- 4C Graphene 2.0
- 29 x 2.35in
- tubeless ready
- Enduro & E-MTB
- 2-ply casing, anti-pinch-flat inserts
- folding aramid
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?