Select style & size:Select options
Freeride performance with a nose for pow.
If you're just as happy charging gnarly, exposed steeps as you are getting face-fulls of pow in the trees, then the Venture Storm Splitboard was made for you. Named after an iconic peak in the San Juan mountains, it was developed on the technical terrain of Silverton, Colorado to ensure it's capable of handling any line you can get to with your own two feet.
The Straight-Line profile places flat underfoot to provide stability and edge hold on hardpack and steeps, with rocker at the tip and tail for float and forgiveness. A long, wide nose keeps your tip up in the deep stuff and gives pow turns a surfy feel, while a stiffer, tapered tail provides drive and control when you're charging. Precise craftsmanship and attention to detail prevents sloppiness in the seam so the board rides more like a solid snowboard, allowing you to shred technical lines with confidence.
New this year is the Carbonium topsheet, which is textured to prevent icy buildup on top of your board. Aspen sourced from within 100 miles of Venture's Silverton factory keeps the core lightweight, and ash and poplar stringers maintain strength and snappiness. Triax glass gives it pop and responsiveness while maintaining torsional flex so you can hold a mean edge. The castor bean topsheet reduces the need for petroleum-based products to boost eco-friendliness, and the sintered base is fast and hard to resist damage from hidden rocks.
- Made for freeride junkies seeking fresh lines
- Straight-Line profile is is floaty, yet stable
- Core keeps weight down on uphill without sacrificing strength
- Triax glass offers responsive and powerful feel
- Directional tapered shape enhance float in deep snow
- Carbonium topsheet prevents snow buildup
- Cold-Rolled High Carbon edges for superior durability
- Die-cut base reduces waste during production
- Item #VTS000K