Making 'em like they used to.
For style that's as timeless as the mountains themselves (well, almost), it's hard to beat the Vasque Men's Clarion '88 Hiking Boot. Based on a vintage Vasque model, this retro-inspired boot offers time-tested support and comfort for tough day treks through rugged terrain.
Suede and abrasion-resistant mesh help the upper withstand the rigors of the trail while allowing good breathability, and the TPU heel stabilizer adds extra support. The high-rebound footbed offers a responsive feel that keeps you pushing onward to the summit, and a die-cut EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability as you hike across rocky, uneven trails. Vasque rounded it out with a rugged Vibram outsole that ensures reliable traction and durability, so you can keep hiking with comfort and confidence for years to come.
- Retro-inspired hiking boot for tough day treks
- Suede and abrasion-resistant mesh upper for durability
- Moisture-wicking lining helps keep foot dry
- TPU heel cup adds stability and support
- High-rebound footbed offers responsive comfort
- Die-cut EVA midsole adds lightweight, flexible cushioning
- Vibram outsole offers multi-surface traction and toughness
- Item #VSQ002L