Select Style & Size
Breeze AT Ultradry Hiking Boot
The Vasque Kids' Breeze AT Ultradry Hiking Boot feels good in all sorts of weather conditions ranging from warm and sunny to wet and stormy. Its Ultradry membrane maintains waterproof protection when it's raining or when there's snow on the ground, and the suede leather has a PU coating to shed any light moisture falling from the sky. Air mesh ensures proper ventilation for hiking, and it extends flexibility for better mobility. Underfoot, an anatomical footbed cradles kids' feet while EVA cushions for long-lasting comfort. Vasque's Kids Monolith sole includes grippy rubber for solid traction on the trail.
- Hiking boot built for trekking in a vast range of weather
- Ultradry waterproofing protects from rain and snow
- Suede leather upper with toe and heel overlays for extra protection
- Air mesh lining enhances ventilation and mobility
- Anatomical footbed and EVA midsole maintain cushioning on long hikes
- Vasque Kids Monolith sole ensures traction on trails
- Item #VSQZ196
- Upper Material
- leather (1.6mm), PU
- air mesh
- Vasque Kids
- anatomical compression-molded EVA
- compression-molded EVA
- Vasque Kids Monolith
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 1, 2020
Look and seem of great quality, but...
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
They lasted exactly one gentle 3-mile walk around a lake near our house on pavement for our 7 year old before they started coming apart at the seems on the top of the shoe. I'd return them except my experience with BC's return policy and no equivalent replacement in stock...and more importantly, the heartbreak of a 7 year old who was just looking to go "creek stomping" being without. For the price and rep of the company, I'd have expected much better quality.