Why We Like The Flow 25L Protector Backpack
Our favorite long-distance bike trails are sometimes sprinkled with sections of crazy freeride, and only one bag can handle the multi-disciplinary job of cross country and downhill. The Flow 25 Protector pack is built with a certified back protector to ensure we stay in one piece after taking a tumble on those bigger-than-expected hip transfers. A large capacity and organization pockets allow us to carry the essentials we need for being out on the trail. Tubes, tools, food, and hydration—whether in the form of a reservoir or bottle—are all compactly carried by this pack.
- High-speed bag for carrying all the gear and watching your back
- Specialized chest and waist straps don't bounce at high speeds
- Ventilated contact points keep ventilation high and sweat low
- Integrated CE-certified back protector helps keep you safe
- Zippered organization pocket holds your gels, bars, multi-tools
- Included rain cover keeps equipment safe from passing showers
- Helmet carry lets you store it on those safer flat ground sections
- Can carry reservoirs up to 3L for quick water access
- Item #USW1WVK
- 25L (1526cu in)
- No Dancing Monkey 2.0
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 1 zippered organizer pocket
- Helmet Carry
- Rain Cover
- 21 x 11 x 8.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 4oz
- enduro, trail, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help