Syncline Trail Running Shoe
The Narrows is one of the most popular hikes in Zion National Park, featuring miles of ankle to knee-deep wading through beautiful sandstone canyons. It's the kind of place where the Under Armour Syncline Trail Running Shoe really shines. Designed for hikes and runs in wet environments, this shoe is perfect for your next creek-crossing adventure. Its porous mesh upper helps it drain quickly with the help of strategically-placed drainage ports, ensuring that water won't stay trapped in when you're stomping in puddles or criss-crossing a winding river. The BOA adjustment system gives you a snug fit that adjusts easily and won't lose its tension when wet, while the high-traction lugged outsole provides reliable grip on trail surfaces both wet and dry.
- Versatile outdoor shoe that's built to thrive in wet conditions
- Mesh upper and strategic drainage ports help drain water quickly
- BOA quick-adjustment system stays locked in when wet
- Lugged outsole provides grip in varying terrain and conditions
- Cushioned midsole absorbs impact on the trail
- TPU overlays deliver added durability for rugged environments
- Item #UND02N0
- Q & A
My Kind of Shoe
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
The Under Armour Syncline Trail Running Shoe is a must have! Quality material- a great, durable pair of shoes for the outdoors. Aside from the sporty appearance, the shoes serve to be very functional for hiking and trail running- both hobbies of mine! And I can't forget to mention the BOA dial- a wonderful feature that's so easy to use.
Go get a pair of your own- you won't regret it!