Flex and freedom for fitness addicts.
Whether you're training for an upcoming marathon or simply getting back into shape after a long winter, the Under Armour Men's Raid 2.0 Short has you covered with its free-ranging flexibility and HeatGear fabric that actively wicks moisture to keep you cool and comfortable. This training short employs mesh panels along the sides that move cool air across your legs, so you won't sweat to death in the gym or succumb to sweltering heat outdoors. It's finished with an anti-stink treatment for lasting freshness, even when you're pouring with sweat during an intense workout session.
- Training shorts promote flex, freedom, and comfort
- HeatGear fabric dries quickly while you're sweating
- Mesh side panels channel cool air across your legs
- Anti-stink treatment for added freshness after sweating
- Encased elasticized waistband won't create irritation
- Drawstring tie at waist for a secure, non-slip fit
- Item #UND01YV
- Q & A
Great size and Fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 140lbs
Bday gift for my brother and he loves them. He is about 6ft tall and finds the fit perfect. it just covers his knee which is important.
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 150lbs
Will buy more similar to these in the future.