Why We Like The ColdGear Base 2.0 Legging
These technical leggings double as an active baselayer, ideal for high-intensity activities in winter weather. While our output is high, ColdGear technology keeps us comfortable by wicking moisture and regulating the body's climate. These leggings feature a unique grid pattern that traps heat so we can stay warm without adding unnecessary bulk.
- Baselayer pants designed for high-output activities in cold weather
- Soft yet breathable fabric provides ideal levels of active warmth
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying to prevent sweat from freezing
- Four-way stretch fabric ensures free movement on ski tours and runs
- UA Scent Control technology reduces odor after grueling adventures
- Leggings feature a working fly and 30.5-inch inseam
- Item #UND02QC
- 81% polyester, 19% elasterell
- UA Scent Control
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, running, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 19, 2020
Great for hiking
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 185 lbs
My husband loves them for touring. He says they breathe well while working hard
December 19, 2019
Great for hunting
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Used this the first weekend I got them when I went hunting and let me tell you about warm. I also have the 3.0 and 4.0 at home but the 2.0 worked just fine and kept me warm in 28 degree weather.