You and your four-legged friend have one thing in common—you're firmly dedicated to long runs on the trail. When you two are pounding away in the mountains nothing can break your laser-like focus and concentration. Except maybe the stick over there. Or that squirrel up in that tree. Or that other dog coming towards you. Or this smelly patch of dirt. Besides that... almost nothing.
- Storage pack that keeps everything your pooch needs close by
- Large expandable saddlebags store food and necessities
- Included collapsible bowl lets them drink and eat with ease
- Side stash pockets keep bags and leashes within close reach
- Multi-point harness system adjusts for a comfy, secure fit
- Ring on top keeps your leash securely attached
- Zippered bottle pockets keep your water stashed as well
- Item #ULDF01D
- 100D nylon ripstop, stretch nylon mesh
- [small] 5.8L (354cu in). [medium] 8.6L (525cu in), [large] 10.3L (628cu in)
- Closure Type
- Recommended Pet Weight
- [small] 25 - 50lb, [medium] 50 - 75lb, [large] > 75lb
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 6, 2021
Straps rubbed my dog's belly raw
- I've put it through the wringer
This pack has an amazing amount of capacity considering how light it is and I love that the additional zippers and pockets allow you to compress the pockets for a more streamlined fit. Big BUT here though, my dog is a pit-mix and has thinner fur, so the unpadded straps chaffed him so badly that I noticed the issues because there was blood on his chest. It's also really hard to get on and off because one side doesn't have a buckle so you have to stuff your dog's leg through on that side which can be tough if your dog is squirmy like mine is.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 22, 2020
Do the different sizes have different carrying capacities? My dog is right between a small and a medium, but if the medium carries more than I am totally going that route for our longer backpacking trips.
October 24, 2020
Is there a size chart available for the Ultimate Direction Dog Vest?
August 22, 2020