Select style & size:Select options
Packable aid station.
- Full-featured running vest for adventurous trail runs
- Front water bottle pocket allows for on-the-go hydration
- Front burrito pocket accommodate a large phone or water bottle
- Large back compartment stows a light rain jacket
- Multiple pockets secure snacks and emergency essentials
- Item #ULD002Q
- Q & A
Best of the Best
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pack is simply awesome. I pair it with a Hydrapak Shape-Shift reservoir, to keep the sloshing to a minimum. The vest ventilates really well and the suspension system keeps it comfortable and in place, even when the pack it on the heavy end. I use it for mountain biking, long day hikes and some jogging as well. It is the most comfortable pack I have worn, and I love the versatility it brings with the stretchy stuff pockets, and amble pockets for food, phone, hat, gloves etc. This pack has a lot of bells and whistles and it ships with one chest water bottle. The only complaint is that the chest bottle pockets can be a bit tricky to get the soft bottle in and out. It would be best to pair the front water pockets with a bottle w/ a strawor one of the semi-rigid soft bottles.