Classic Short Waterproof Arctic Grip Boot
The UGG Women’s Classic Short Waterproof Arctic Grip Boots have the same lovable style as the classic UGG’s you’ve been wearing for years. The difference in this pair is the waterproof suede, that can hold its own in snowy weather, and the rugged Vibram rubber sole, a champ on slippery ice. But the reason why you fell in love with the traditional pair has, of course, transferred over to this winterized version with the same plush sheepskin lining and ultra-cushy footbed.
- A snow-conscious version of UGG’s classic suede boots
- Waterproof suede holds its own in snowy weather
- Sealed seams prevent moisture from dampening your socks
- Sheepskin lining offers the same plush warmth as the original
- Rubber midsole cushioning increases elasticity and rebound
- Rugged sole ensures steady traction on icy grounds
- Made by a worldwide company founded on the shores of Australia
- Item #UGG007F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these for my wife and she loves them. Easy to slip on and offers great comfort and warmth. I personally think the styling and construction quality is way better on these over the classic Ugg suede boot
Comfy As You Would Expect
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've had UGGs in the past, LOVED the cozy "slipper" warmth and feel in a boot I could wear out (the slippers stay home) in cool-cold weather. Super stoked they've provided the option for a waterproof version of the boot since my only complaint about my previous boot is that it was anything but waterproof, so I had to avoid all sloppy wet conditions that inevitably pop up somewhere in the wintertime. The 5th Star will be added after I've put them to the "waterproof test" (nothing extreme, just want to know they'll be there for me ALL winter).