Select style & size:Select options
Hurricane CAT1 Wetsuit
The Hurricane CAT1 Wetsuit includes the same drag reduction, durability, uninhibited stroke movement, and easy on/off as TYR's top of the line offerings but at a friendlier cost. This makes it the ideal choice for aspiring triathletes and veterans alike who don't want to deal with the hassle and expense of renting for training sessions and events. The Cat1's neoprene panels are laid out according to TYR's Free R.O.M. (Range of Motion) Zone design, which eliminates restriction in the shoulder for long-reaching swimming motions.
- Triathalon-ready wetsuit built to keep you moving forward
- Slick skin neoprene retains heat, reduces drag, resists abrasion
- Speed Wrap paneling raises your core to reduce drag in the water
- From fitting wrist cuffs keep water out while maximizing output
- Quick-release ankle cuffs speed up transitions after swimming
- UPF 50+ rating helps keep you covered from the suns harmful rays
- Item #TYR000T
- Slick Skin Neoprene
- centered back
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
August 29, 2016
Very techy, ready for a tri.
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 110 lbs
Got this for a friend who just started on triathlons. She's petite so it didn't quite fit her. She felt it was a bit heavy for her as well. Looked super high quality and might become a good pick when she gets to a better level. Make sure to check the size chart because a good fit is a must.