Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Hiking Snowshoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
This is the year.
Unleash your inner adventurer this season as you go into the wild with the Tubbs Women's Xplore Series Snowshoe Kit. With the Xplore women-specific snowshoe, two-part adjustable pole, and a gaiter made just for women, you'll be instantly equipped for snow-stomping fun. The lightweight Xplore snowshoe features a joint-saving dropped tail and rotating toe cord that sheds snow to reduce your load and strain, perfect for a painless introduction to the sport. An adjustable pole provides you support and comfort on any terrain you venture into, and a gaiter will keep snow out of your boot, so you're warm, dry, and happy the whole time.
- Fit-Step aluminum frame features an upturned tail for reduced muscular-skeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints
- Rotating Toe Cord enables the tail to drop and sheds snow to lessen cardio-respiratory strain
- QuickPull binding cinches easily with the forefoot strap and unlocks with the push of a buckle; a pivoting toe-stop allows speedy adjustment
- Control wings on either side prevent heel slip-ups for energy efficiency
- Recreational crampon boasts a carbon and steel toe and a heel with front and rear braking teeth for killer grip on packed snow
- SoftTec decking is durable, lightweight for optimal float, smooth, and soft
- Women-specific version is lighter, tapered, and scaled for women's sizes 5-11
- Two-part adjustable 6000-series aluminum pole adds security on variable and uneven terrain and turns your outing into a whole-body workout
- Carbon steel tip digs into hardpack, powder basket supports in soft snow, and nylon wrist strap secures your hold
- Women-specific gaiter is made of water-resistant, breathable nylon for warmth and protection and to prevent snow and cold from sneaking into your boot
- Item #TUB0091
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Purchase for my wife: "I bought these in Women's from backcountry last winter! It was so fun to snowshoe that I bought these for my daughter and son! Can’t wait for a family day in the snow!. this package comes with everything you need to get snowshoeing ."
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my wife and she dug them. She wasn't super familiar with snowshoes and delayed wearing them as long as she could on our recent yurt trip. However, once she got them on and got a couple miles in she found them to be pretty comfortable and easy to traverse in. All in all they got the job done and she was highly satisfied with the accompanied poles and gators, too!
I don't have this specific shoe, but wanted to give some praise to Tubbs for customer service. I've got a 2004 model Altitude series shoe, and the binding broke and needed replacement. That specific binding was no longer available (not surprising), but they said a newer model binding would be able to be retrofit onto the shoe. They sent me the bindings for FREE!!! This was completely unexpected for something so old, and I would have happily paid for them. This is just awesome customer service to stand behind your product like this...and I'll definitely be buying Tubbs for my wife, as well as recommending to others.
Perfect for a beginner
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I took these out for the first time yesterday and fell in love with snowshoeing. We did some backcountry and some trail walking and they were perfect. I am looking forward to taking these out when we get a fresh storm to see how they handle fresh powder.
Tubbs Xplore Series
Are the 2 part poles grey in color?
Are the 2 part poles grey in color?
They are white!