Select style & size:Select options
Flat Mount Disc Brake Adapter
You've just bought a beautiful new disc-equipped frame, and are looking to save some coin by repurposing the parts off of last year's rig and are running into the age-old issue of incompatible brake caliper mount styles. Instead of ponying up for shiny new flat-mount calipers, get some use out of those post-mount ones with TRP's Flat Mount Disc Brake Adapter. With options for running 160mm or 140mm rotors, and added options for flat-mount to flat-mount pairings, these adapters will have you up and running and out exploring new roads in no time at all.
- Disc brake caliper mounting adapters
- Adapts post-mount calipers to flat-mount frames
- Also available in flat-caliper to flat-mount frame options
- Item #TRP000G
- Attachment Type
- post-mount caliper to flat-mount frame, flat-mount caliper to flat-mount frame
- 160mm rotors, 140mm rotors
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
October 12, 2018
Only adapters I use
- I've put it through the wringer
There's something about these that has me married to them. Maybe because it's easy to figure out which one I need? The name? Minimal branding? I dunno but I like 'em and they work fine.
September 16, 2017
Will these work for front post mount fork, to flat mount calipers and 160 rotors?
September 9, 2019