Ultrafly 2 Running Shoe
You're a runner with a more natural stride, but you envy the heel cushion of a higher drop shoe. That's why your favorite road shoe is the Topo Athletic Ultrafly 2 Running Shoe. The 5mm drop still encourages that natural stride you feel most comfortable with while also giving some extra cushion under the heel.
Featuring a multi-density midsole, this shoe allows you to access two levels of cushioning: one that's soft and forgiving against your foot, and one that is firmer and more responsive against the ground. This midsole pairs with the Ortholite footbed to provide comfort and shock-absorption from ground impact. The Ortholite footbed also naturally eliminates odor-causing bacteria so you don't have to worry about smelly feet when you push your run for a few extra miles. Aiding in comfort during those extra miles, the lightweight, breathable mesh upper is now more durable than previous models for added longevity so you can keep tacking on miles.
- Cushioned road running shoe that promotes a natural stride
- 5mm drop allows for natural running with more under-heel cushioning
- Light, breathable new mesh upper is now more durable
- Ortholite footbed adds comfort and controls odors
- Multi-density midsole is soft against foot, firmer against ground
- Roomy toe box allows for natural toe spread for extra comfort
- Lace closure enables personalized adjustments for foot specific fit
- Item #TPA000Z
- Upper Material
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?