Select style & size:Select options
Topeak's Pocket Shock DXG Fork & Shock Pump is compact enough to toss into your hydration pack for a ride, so you can keep your suspension dialed at all times on the trail. It features a 300psi gauge and a pressure tuning air-release button to ensure that your shocks stay pressurized wherever you go, and a unique double-barrel style Pressure Right head that uses an internal check valve to isolate the pump head, eliminating the chance for pressure to be lost when you're unthreading the head. It works by offering two threaded pieces, first a larger piece that threads onto your Schrader valve, then a secondary knurled Pressure Right control ring that compresses the valve pin and allows air flow to the fork or shock. Topeak crafts the pump from a durable aluminum barrel, designed to hold up to the rigors of trail use.
- A compact pump for dialing your suspension
- Pressure Right head secures snugly to Schrader valves
- Double-knurled head system prevents air from sneaking out
- Capable of achieving pressures as high as 300PSI
- Compact design fits in jersey pocket or hydration bag
- Item #TOP001Q