Nano TorqBox X
When it comes to dialing in your ride, you don't want to leave everything to your personal senses. Everyone has different hand strength, and over torquing a bolt can leave you a very unhappy camper when you snap a carbon component, or strip threads. That's why Topeak offers the Nano Torqbox X to simplify things. This handy torque socket attaches to any 5-millimeter Allen wrench, or multi-tool with a 5-millimeter Allen key to provide correct tightening for your frame and component bolts. It offers torque values from 2 to 6 Newton-meters, offering a setting for most of the bolts you'll find on your steed. The torque socket is made to last from a combination of alloy and steel, while the bits are crafted from hardened tool steel, since they see the brunt of the abuse.
- A pocket-sized torque bit for dialing in your bolts
- Torque bit fits with your 5mm hex wrench to dial things in
- Includes various hex and torx bits for assorted use
- Rubber strap and carry case keep things tidy
- Adjustable from 2 to 6 Newton-meters
- Item #TOP002J
- [bits] hardened steel, [torqsocket] steel, aluminum
- Other Tools
- [hex bits] 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, [torx bits] T20, T25, [torqsocket] adjustable 2 through 6Nm
- Claimed Weight
- [socket, bits, case] 4.5oz (128g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 25, 2020
Skip it, get NANO TORQBAR X
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Works as intended, 3 stars as I would get the other version. 5 as it does do the job. An external ring moves to point out amount of torque against the markings on the barrel. If I could go back, I would get the NANO TORQBAR X for extra $10 and here is why: The NANO TORQBAR X holds the bits and the torque bit and is used to apply torque and easier to transport. The bar edition?s bit has the Allen backing, no need to find a bit to attach it. With this version your provided tool is best with strong magnets or the constant moving around causes bits to separate.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help