Select style & size:Select options
Don't double under pressure.
Fat bikes offer room for adventures far beyond the beaten path that most 2-inch mountain bike tires are regulated to, but they pose some of their own challenges. One of the challenges is when it comes to dialing tire pressure. Most pumps just aren't designed to handle volumes so large, and when pumped up their large valves aren't ideal for getting low pressures just where you want them. That's where Topeak's JoeBlow Dualie Floor Pump comes in. This dual-gauge floor pump was designed specifically for low-pressure fat bikes, and moderate pressure mountain bike tires. It features two gauges, one that tops out at 30 and shows precise low pressures, and a second that tops at 75 for getting your MTB setup right where you want it. The chamber is 1.5-times larger than Topeak's standard floor pumps to deliver a higher volume of air with every stroke so you can quickly fill lofty tires. The TwinHead is capable of filling either Schrader or Presta valves, and features an air release button for dialing pressure in the perfect spot.
- A dual-headed pump for dialing lofty tires
- Extra-large barrel pumps high volumes of air
- Low-pressure gauge stops at 30PSI for dialing fat tires
- Dial in MTB tires with secondary gauge that maxes at 75PSI
- Extra-long hose makes inflation easy
- TwinHead is Presta and Schrader compatible
- Air release button allows for perfecting pressure
- Item #TOP001W