Approach Roof Top Tent
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Rooftop Tent Accessories in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Thule Approach Roof Top Tent
We're sitting on top of the world when we're camping on top of our vehicle in the new Thule Approach Roof Top Tent. Made for ease of use, the tent installs on our vehicle's roof in just minutes—half the time of traditional rooftop tents—thanks to intuitive mounting brackets that can be locked to our roof rack for added security. Once installed, it only takes a couple of minutes to drop the ladder and open up our tent for a weekend of roof-top camping. The tent itself is spacious with an outward-angled entrance and panoramic skylights and windows made to maximize ventilation and our star-gazing time. The built-in mattress spoils us with cushioned sitting and sleeping as we enjoy sunrises and sunsets or sleep in after a hard day of hiking, climbing, or paddling. Mosquito screens keep out the bloodsuckers and other pests while we can roll out the removable rain cover in a hurry if it starts to rain.
The Approach Roof Top Tent is compatible with the Thule Xsporter Pro rack and fits the Thule TracRac-Truck and Thule Track-Rac-Van with Thule's Xadapt 14 Adapter Kits.
- Spacious rooftop tent that sets up in minutes
- Lockable mounting brackets to install tent to rack in minutes
- Dual-density mattress creates a luxurious camping experience
- Huge windows for stargazing and ventilation
- Removable rain cover with 3 modes of weather protection
- Minimum bar spread of 31 inches required
- Sleeps two adults comfortably or two adults + one child
- 600 pound static weight capacity
- Item #THUZ3KY