Accent 23L Backpack
The daily commute is already hard enough as it is, so go ahead and make things easier for yourself by tackling it with the comfortable, organized, and durable Thule Accent 23L Backpack. More practical than a brief case, this burly daypack keeps the ride comfortably stable with EVA foam shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap, and offers more than enough room inside for your lunch, gym gear, books, and laptop—which sits comfortably in a 15-inch padded sleeve for protected transport. And whatever you can't manage to squeeze inside the main compartment will surely find a home in the multitude of internal and external zippered pockets.
- Get from point A to point B with your gear protected and organized
- Heavy-duty fabric withstands tight train rides and crowded streets
- EVA foam shoulder straps with sternum strap ensure a comfy ride
- Attach bag to rolling luggage using the pass-through panel
- SafeZone compartment protects phones, glasses, and other valuables
- Padded laptop sleeve fits your computer safely
- Multiple zippered pockets organize water bottles, keys, and snacks
- Item #THU005Y
- 1680D polyester
- 23L (1403cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- EVA foam-padded
- top zip
- 1 large mesh, 1 hidden, 1 side stretch, 1 side zip
- Laptop Sleeve
- yes, up to 15in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 24, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
A perfect follow-up to the previous model of Accent backpack. My previous Thule Accent is in amazing shape after six years, it has simply been relegated to hiking duties, while this new model is my every day bag. Spacious storage areas and very sturdy construction (as one would expect), especially the zipper pulls and the straps. A sleek, comfortable bag whether for commuting or taking into the mountains.
May 1, 2018
Can't go wrong (Can do a little better)
Good pack. Shoulder straps are comfortable and supportive. The organization is solid but a little strange at the same time. Check out the front pocket....access to it is via an angle which would be great if my brain worked that way. In either case it's not too bad. I also had the Refugio 28L Backpack which I've turned into a true weekend, gym, around down pack.