Oberon Sleeping Bag: 0F Down
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Down Sleeping Bags in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Oberon Sleeping Bag
It's a shame we have to trek with a heavier backpack when we're trekking in freezing temperatures—winter attire is much heavier than summer—but at least the Therm-a-rest Oberon Sleeping Bag packs down to the size of larger water bottles. Its 800-fill down insulation is ridiculously lofty, compressible, and surprisingly light for how warm the bag feels. The down is treated with Nikwax for hydrophobic properties that keep the down lofty and warm in moisture-riddled environments. Therm-a-rest lined the bag in ThermaCapture to reflect our body heat back to us for a boost of warmth. You'd think this lightweight bag wouldn't come with any additional features, but the Oberon has sleeping pad connectors and blanket loops for fully-featured convenience.
- Lightweight, compressible sleeping bag for backpacking
- 14F comfort range keeps you warm in freezing temperatures
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down maintains warmth in humid climates
- Zoned insulation places more down at the top than down low
- SynergyLink connectors attach bag to sleeping pad
- ThermaCapture lining reflects body warmth back to you
- Internal pocket and loops designed for quilts or blankets
- Toe-asis footwarmer box ergonomically wraps around your feet
- Item #CAS00DN
This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.