Packing more for colder trips.
- Lightweight, compressible sleeping bag for backpacking
- 14F comfort range keeps you warm in freezing temperatures
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down maintains warmth in humid climates
- Zoned insulation places more down at the top than down low
- SynergyLink connectors attach bag to sleeping pad
- ThermaCapture lining reflects body warmth back to you
- Internal pocket and loops designed for quilts or blankets
- Toe-asis footwarmer box ergonomically wraps around your feet
- Item #CAS00DN
- Q & A
New favorite bag
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got to take the Oberon for a "test sleep" with Thermarest in January, and I was thoroughly impressed. The weather was... damp. It snowed about a foot of Cascade Concrete overnight, and the inside of our tent felt like a rainforest. But golly, I was as warm and dry inside the Oberon as I've ever been on a backcountry adventure. In my other bag I would've been a shivery mess. I've been converted to a believer in hydrophobic down. I usually sleep cold and was a little worried about the 14deg comfort rating, but it turned out to be plenty warm enough (even with my soggy gloves and boot liners in the bag with me). I immediately said buh-bye to my old bag and upgrade to this one.
Therm-a-Rest Oberon 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag
For those that take their adventures into the heart of winter or into colder climates, the Oberon provides the crucial protection you need. We engineered the Oberon to protect athletes from extreme conditions during extreme pursuits, meticulously designing every gram to add warmth and security for the user. Certified by the Responsible Down Standard, the bag's 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ repels moisture and stays warm in damp conditions. Get better rest while keeping the cold at bay with the Oberon. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
Is the stuff sack size listed with the bag in the compression sack or just a stuff sack?