Cushy and warm enough for any season.
In the world of lightweight backpacking, the less an item weighs, the fewer features it's supposed to have. Not true with the Therm-a-Rest All Season All-Season Sleeping Pad. The patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix technology boasts over 100 cells and reflective barriers to trap warm air without the bulk of regular insulation, so you can enjoy unprecedented comfort on the trail in any season. The 2.5in thickness and an R-value of 4.9 make for excellent insulation when sleeping on the cold ground, while the included stuff sack makes packing and transport a breeze.
- Incredibly lightweight sleeping pad for backpacking trips
- Tough polyester fabric withstands abrasive surfaces
- Baffling system uses barriers to trap warmth without bulk
- 4.9 R-value keeps you warm when sleeping on cold grounds
- Included stuff sack helps with packing and storage
- Item #CAS00AS
- [top] 75D polyester, [bottom] 70D nylon
- [regular] 72 x 20 x 2.5in, [regular wide] 72 x 25 x 2.5in, [large] 77 x 25 x 2.5in
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [regular] 9 x 4.8in, [regular wide, large] 11 x 4.8in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 1lb 7oz, [regular wide] 1lb 13oz, [large] 1lb 15oz
- Recommended Use
- camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.