Put it on and leave it on.
Layering isn't easy, but The North Face's Women's Ventrix Insulated Jacket simplifies that hot-cold-hot rollercoaster you've been riding since the trailhead. This synthetic insulated coat uses laser-perforated panels under the arms and on the back to dump heat during high-output activities, so you can put it on and leave it on. The slim fit slides right under your hardshell when the snow starts to fall, and the polyester-based insulation retains its warmth even if it gets a little wet.
- An insulated jacket for varying climates
- Durable outer fabric is ready for wear and tear in the mountains
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Perforation under the arms breathes well
- Slim fit makes layering a breeze
- Zippered pockets hold plenty of snacks
- Item #TNF03CI