Up To 20% Off
Why We Like The VE 25 Tent
When conditions get so bad that even the rocks go rolling for cover, we hole up in The North Face VE 25 Tent. The VE is a full-on expedition shelter designed for long alpine missions, with a super-solid construction that's built to withstand high winds, heavy snow, and serious exposure. Its classic two-wall design provides killer weatherproofing while keeping things breathable and reasonably fresh when the weather clears, and the PU coatings on the fly and floor stop water from seeping through even prolonged exposure to moisture.
The North Face decked the VE out with dual doors, each boasting a bombproof vestibule. High-low venting keeps some fresh air moving through the VE, so it doesn't smell like ski boots and sweaty socks. A PU port window lets us check on the storm. The guylines are made from no-stretch Kevlar, the DAC stakes have pull cords for easy battening of the hatches, and there are also fabric snow stakes for security when you're setting up camp in soft snow.
- A lightweight expedition tent for cold alpine camping
- Nylon ripstop fly protects from fierce winter weather
- Dual doors with a poled front vestibule and rear vestibule
- PU port window has been cold-crack tested down to temps of -60F
- DAC stakes and fabric snow stakes make winter set-up easier
- Reflective no-stretch Kevlar guylines can handle windy weather
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls come in handy during low-viz
- Eight interior pockets and hanger loops provide gear storage
- Item #TNF05BZ