Why We Like The North Face Summit Torre Egger Soft Shell Jacket - Men's
High output climbs, that's where we choose to rock The North Face Summit Torre Egger Soft Shell Jacket. This shell boasts a FUTURELIGHT membrane that actively dumps heat before you start sweating so that the waterproof barrier can keep you comfortable no matter how high output the route. Toss in articulation on the seams that make it easy to place our picks, and we have a jacket we can trust on icy walls and windy summits alike.
- Mountaineering and ice-climbing jacket designed for dream missions
- Durable face fabric handles runins with rock and ice on the route
- FUTURELIGHT Laminate offers air-permeable weather protection
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking into your layers
- Helmet-compatible hood allows you to fend off blowing snow
- Zippered underarm vents dump heat when you work up a sweat
- Harness-compatible pockets keep your accessories within reach
- Item #TNFZD78
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] FUTURELIGHT (3-layer), [face fabric]100% recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- helmet compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 2 mesh
- zippered underarm
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help