Guide yourself (and clients) to the goods.
Maybe taking care of others isn't your thing, but either way, you can guide yourself—or clients—to the goods with The North Face Women's Powder Guide Pant. Featuring a polyester fabric fortified by a Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane, the Guide also integrates Primaloft insulation that traps heat in the interior and keeps you warm and hungry for another lap. If you're sweating hard on the skintrack or bootpack, the inner-thigh vents keep things cool and your epidermis breathing so you don't get overcome by the dreaded swamp leg. A reinforced cuff keeps the bottom hem from getting massacred by your never-ending kick steps, and a jacket-to-pant integration allows you to sync the whole system up with a compatible jacket to completely seal out snow from your internal layers.
- Burly ski pants for backcountry touring and powder pillaging
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable for staying dry
- Primaloft insulation keeps your core warm and toasty during inactivity
- Inner-thigh vents and venting improves airflow and breathability
- Jacket-to-pant integration makes pant compatible with some TNF jackets
- Reinforced rear kick patch prevents you from destroying rear cuff
- Secure zip hand and cargo pockets yield tons of stow for essentials
- Item #TNF03FH