Powder Guide Pant
Guide yourself to the goods with The North Face Women's Powder Guide Pant on winter's harshest days. Featuring a 100% polyester fabric fortified with a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, the Guide will keep you dry and comfortable through storms and deep powder alike. Primaloft Silver insulation that traps heat without bulk for freedom of movement lap after lap. When you're working hard on the skin track or bootpack, the Chimney Venting system helps regulate your body temperature so you won't get overheated and have to strip layers. A reinforced kickpatch keeps the bottom hem from getting massacred by your ski edges, and a jacket-to-pant integration allows you to sync the whole system up with a compatible jacket to completely block out snow from your internal layers.
- Insulated snow pant for comfort in harsh winter days on the slopes
- Gore-Tex construction blocks moisture for dry comfort on storm days
- PrimaLoft insulation offers cozy warmth without inhibiting mobility
- Harness friendly pockets allow access to necessities while climbing
- Chimney Venting system helps regulate body temperature on long runs
- StretchVent gaiters create a seal to keep snow from entering pants
- Reinforced kickpatches protect against abrasion from ski edges
- AquaGuard zips offer moisture protection to keep pockets dry
- Item #TNF04KP
- Q & A
Warm Ski Pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'4"
I wore the Powder Guide jacket and pants combo last season on really cold days and was really pleased with it as a system. I stayed warm and LOVED how the jacket and pants married together perfectly with the low profile stretchy powder skirt that automatically seats into the pants. It is easy to separate when you need to take the jacket off, but the powder skirt setup made me really want to wear this combo more often than other brands of outfits that I have. The pants fit well and were true to size but a little more snug than I'd like in the thighs. They kept my legs nice and warm on all the cold days this season, but as the day warmed up I could open the thigh vents. I also like the pocket placement. I wore these on powder days all season and I always stayed warm and dry. I definitely recommend these!