Select a Size
Select a Color
ThermoBall Traction Mule V Bootie
Until you wore The North Face ThermoBall Traction Mule V Bootie, you didn't understand the appeal of lounging or leisure wear. Now, this water-resistant, insulated bootie has you considering brushed velvet leisure suits and shiny nylon track suits to wear around the campfire. The recycled ripstop upper resists water so you won't get out of dish duty, but at least the Thermoball insulation will warm your foot while you dip dinner plates into the lake for a quick rinse. The die-cut rubber soles gives you traction on wet or slick surfaces, and won't shred your tent floor. Whether you're sitting around a campfire or your kitchen table on a Sunday morning, warm and happy feet are a beautiful thing.
- Bootie for quick trips outside and comfort around camp
- Ripstop exterior is durable and water-resistant
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall Eco insulates even while wet
- Rubber sole grips wet and dry surfaces
- Slip-on design features elastic to secure the fit
- Recycled materials are environmentally friendly
- Item #TNF05OC
- 100% recycled PET ripstop
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall Eco
- rubber (40% recycled)
- [single] 8.1oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 12, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Super warm, Super Comfy, Fit to size, and they have a rugged rubber sole... Couldn't ask for anything better.