Takes the "in" out of inclement.
Adapt to the changing weather with the help of The North Face Men's Clement Triclimate Jacket. This winter jacket's three-in-one system pairs a waterproof, breathable shell with an insulated liner jacket to transition from frigid, stormy conditions to sunny skies with ease.
A two-layer DryVent construction with fully sealed seams gives the shell impenetrable protection from rain, sleet, and snow while allowing internal moisture to escape, and ample HeatSeeker insulation in the liner keeps you cozy through days where brisk temps and bluebird skies collide. Furthering your versatility, the shell features zippered underarm vents for a quick release of excess heat, while adjustability in the hood customizes your level of protection. Plus, the four-snap powder skirt locks down the defense against sneaking snow on deep days at the resort.
- Versatile, protective 3-in-1 jacket for varying conditions
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer shell keeps you comfortably dry
- Insulated inner jacket ensures warmth when worn on its own
- Regular fit keeps you moving without restriction
- Zippered underarm ventilation promotes cool air circulation
- Snap-away powder skirt adds protection from deep pow
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood won't sacrifice safety
- Multiple zippered pockets throughout stash essentials
- Item #TNF04PY