Why We Like The Tecnica Mach1 MV 115 Boot
Mach is a dimensionless quantity that represents velocity, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that the Tecnica Mach1 MV 115 Boot is built for speed. This capable resort boot uses a powerful and precise combination of a stiff 115 flex, accommodating 100mm last, and the torsional leverage of a T-drive spine to help you drive your skis expertly at any speed.
- Reliably powerful resort boot made for aggressive skiers
- 115 flex offers impressive power and control at speed
- 100mm last offers a mid-volume fit and feel, comfort and precision
- T-drive opens up more leverage for increased lateral power
- 2-piece, 4-buckle design offers a reliable feel and flex
- Liner molds to your foot to trap heat and lock in your heel
- GripWalk soles encourage you to hike in search of fresh powder
- Item #TECR08P
- Shell Material
- [shell] polyurethane, [cuff] polypropelene
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- Performance C.A.S., Celliant, insulation
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- floating tongue, power strap
- C.A.S. boot board
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 3lb 13.6oz (1750g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help