Why We Like The Swix Star XC 3.0 Glove
For maximum comfort in cold climates, we throw on the Swix Star XC 3.0 Glove. We love that they feature insulation on the palm and upper glove to keep our hands and fingers warm, while the 4-way stretch lycra upper material optimizes our dexterity and grip. Plus, we appreciate that the synthetic palm uses padded reinforcement on the side and thumb for added comfort, durability, and protection.
- Robust ski racing glove made for warmth and performance
- Built with 4-way stretch lycra main fabric
- Primaloft chopped insulation lines palm and upper
- Synthetic palm features padded reinforcement
- Side and thumb pads add extra durability and protection
- Combi cuff uses contoured neoprene upper, soft acrylic palm
- Rolled tip on articulated finger ensures a comfortable fit
- Item #SWIL5DQ
- polyester, spandex
- undercuff glove
- Palm Grip
- nordic skiing, winter running, winter cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help